Listen to the Episode
The busy schedule and lack of knowledge can keep our families from growing in relationship with God. In this episode we will talk about how to spend time with God and teach your family to do the same.
Problem: Leading your family to Know God is hard
Solution: Create a plan in your schedule to Know God
Result: When you and your family know God everything else works
- Eph 1:15-19 That’s why, when I heard of the solid trust you have in the Master Jesus and your outpouring of love to all the followers of Jesus, I couldn’t stop thanking God for you—every time I prayed, I’d think of you and give thanks. But I do more than thank. I ask—ask the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory—to make you intelligent and discerning in knowing him personally, your eyes focused and clear, so that you can see exactly what it is he is calling you to do, grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life he has for his followers, oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him—endless energy, boundless strength!
- Leading my children to Know God – ritual
- Fun church the whole family can grow in (a ritual we do every week)
- First 15
- Youtube song
- Read on a plan
- Pray on a track
- 5 minutes worship
- 5 minutes scripture
- 5 minutes prayer
- Sunday Service
- Devotions as a family – morning time (homeschool) Charlotte Mason, Bible Project
- Devotions with a child – Jaden and Judah on a walk
- Spend time with God
- Local Church
- Pray First App
- Bible App
- Right now media
Fill out the form below to get the My Family Planner Page.
As leaders in organizations, you have all kinds of tools in place to plan, organize, and grow. what if you could implement this approach in your family to help you thrive at home and not just survive.