Listen to the Episode
Christmas is crazy busy and it is easy to miss the moments withour families. In this episode, we will discuss how to create memories in our families that will be remembered for years to come
- Christmas is busy and expensive and making memories during Christmas season with your family we know matter but often don’t know how
- Solution: Traditions and experiences (rituals) are stronger than gifts; builds identity
- Result: You children will feel connected to family experience not just gifts
- It is easy to allow the busy and urgent to cause us to miss out on the important
- Family Traditions- valuable when you keep the why before them
- Be intentional to add identity into Christmas to point to Jesus
- The chosen- Christmas episodes
Fill out the form below to get the My Family Planner Page.
As leaders in organizations, you have all kinds of tools in place to plan, organize, and grow. what if you could implement this approach in your family to help you thrive at home and not just survive.