Listen to the Episode
We all know that our friends and the people we allow to speak into our lives shape our future. In this episode, we will discuss how each member in your family can have the right relationships that set up a great future..
- Problem: Having the right friends and mentors isn’t easy
- Solution: Create a plan to have the right relationships in your families life (believers and non-believers)
- Result: When your family has the right relationships you will get where you want to be
Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Mentor up close- intentional beside and above
- Mentor from afar- books and podcasts
- Right relationships
- Johna and I pursue them
- People who have fruit in their lives we want
- Make it easy for our kids to spend time with the right mentors
- I hope we can be your people – Think differently about family
- Counter cultural mentality
- I’m looking for business friends/mentors
- Dad – responsible to find good friends for my kids
- Couple friends, with kids our kids age
- Make easy for kids to have right friends/hard wrong friends (school, church – great kids/youth program)
- Talk to your kids about their friends from a young age
- Relationship & mentors – Local Church, small groups
- Mentors – Books and podcasts
Fill out the form below to get the My Family Planner Page.
As leaders in organizations, you have all kinds of tools in place to plan, organize, and grow. what if you could implement this approach in your family to help you thrive at home and not just survive.